First let me say I am disappointed there were no new arrests made on Friday by Bob Mueller. I apologize for expressing my anticipation and excitement at conjecture made by those who claim to have friends on the inside. The twitter buzz was off, and although I hope not by too many days, I will never repeat my mistake by saying as much…after that last sentence.
To my long suffering fellow Americans I am inclined to say– the best things in life are worth waiting for, patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait…and all that jazz.
Now that I’ve scraped the egg substitute off my vegan face I can move on.
With Halloween just having passed, the answer to the following question should come easy: What does fear sound like?
Chattering teeth, screams, knees knocking together…
Yes, all that can be heard coming from the Oval Office, but additionally we may add the GOP the voices rising in discontent. Voices of those whose continued attempts to obstruct the Mueller investigation have become tiresome.
Matt Gaetz of Florida, Andy Biggs of Arizona, and Louie Gohmert of Texas have called on Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller III to step down from the Trump/Russia investigation. Their reason? Hillary Clinton and uranium… amazing.
Moving on, the Republican tax bill is just that- it will come in the form of a bill to middle and low income taxpayers, and in form of direct deposit to the wealthy. The benefits of the bill seem to be form fitted for Trump’s beautiful chocolate cake loving fat ass. (Body shaming a body shamer is okay.)
Listed are five examples of changes we can expect:
- Lowly teachers are singled out in this attack. Most teachers in this country which does not value education, example- Betsy Devos is our Secretary of education, are forced to spend their own hard earned money on classroom supplies– due to a lack of government funding. Teachers will no longer be allowed to claim the cost of said items as a tax deduction. Education is Trump’s enemy because the majority of his base are happily uneducated. Uneducated people are easier to manipulate.
- That $10 Starbucks gift card you received at work for a job well done…taxes will be due on that by April 15th.
- First premiums for substandard health insurance become impossible to afford, then medical bills are no longer a tax deduction. For major medical costs, anything over 7.5% of your adjusted gross income is no longer tax deductible. This is a direct attack on lower income Americans because, at their income level, 7.5% will be exceeded with one hospital visit.
- This bill eliminates state and local tax deductions- Residents of high tax states like Illinois, California and New York may want to consider a move.
- Corporate tax rates are cut to 20%… because CEO’s have to eat too.
This tax bill adds $1.5 trillion to the current deficit of $20 trillion.
The phrase “the devil is in the details” must hold true here, because there are no details in the bill. This is essentially a request to sign a blank check to be filled in, by white coller criminals, at a later date.
Speaking of the prince of darkness, Paul Ryan is up for re-election in 2018. How many times does he have to show us his lack of conscience before we recognize him for the used car salesmen he should be? I am considering a move to Wisconsin so I can vote against him, and I encourage all my readers to do the same.
Tired of all this winning? I am.