Where to look…
They’re Taking Away Our Social Services TODAY:
The Republican majority just voted to pass the House 2019 budget, rejecting every amendment offered by Democrats. This is, in part, to cover the $15 trillion added to the federal deficit with the GOP Tax Cut for the wealthy, and corporate America.
The GOP House worked tirelessly, behind the scenes, to pass their budget, out of committee:
- Ending SNAP, The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program for 1.5 million veterans and 23,000 active duty households who rely on food stamp benefits.
- Issuing a fast track repeal of the Affordable Care Act, bringing back the pre-existing condition.
- Cutting $2 TRILLION from Medicare and Medicaid.
The Center Ring—
They do not plan to stop taking children:
The main spectacle we are witnessing comes in the form of human rights violations, targeting children, devised by Stephan Miller, taking place under the supervision of Mexican food connoisseur Kirstjen Nielsen, (both she and Miller were chased out of Mexican restaurants this week).
- Widely reported today is the story that Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen has been telling Republican lawmakers— the plan is to resume separating families once public and media attention has been redirected. She believes the policy works and she supports it 100%, as do the majority Republicans in Congress, as does Trump.
- In a cabinet meeting on migrant kids, Trump said his executive action is “limited,” may still result in separations, and “It leads to separation ultimately.”
- Border Patrol agents shut down I-95 southbound in Maine. “If you want to continue down the road, then yes ma’am. We need to know what citizen — what country you’re a citizen of,” an agent said.
This Girl is Missing, and there are no records of any of the 2300 Children taken at the US border.
The girl who has become the face of the Republican Party can not be accounted for… in fact there is hardly a word of any girls or toddlers.
No records were made of the 2300 children separated from their parents, re-classified as unaccompanied minors, and flown across the country to various holding facilities.
One more thing to consider:
Are you ashamed of this country that was stolen from it’s indigenous people?
Is America really the land of the free?