We all need to unplug occasionally. As of late, I can barely process my own family’s drama, let alone that of the country in which I live, or the world beyond it.
My recent back surgery, as well as another (still unresolved) health issue, forced me to ignore all news, including political events. I regretted the timing of Trump approaching the zenith of his deception before his demise, while I could not post: “hahahahaha… told-y’a”
Still all about me:
I’ve always been quietly fatalistic. My love language is hypochondria.
For example: Last year I googled my symptoms and “I think I’m pregnant!” Voice of reason: “You haven’t seen a penis in forever, and you lost your uterus in an unfortunate mishap twenty years ago.” Ah yes…I was riding bareback, astride a great-white, swinging a lasso in one hand, waving my Stetson in the other, kicking the heals of my Justin’s into the manilla-killa’s gill slits, while shouting “YEEHAW!” Score: Lydia-O, Shark-1.
Let me tell you, for someone like me, having access to apps that allow you to review your health charts, (test results, doctor’s notes, etc.,) like “My Chart” and “Live Well” has left me convinced the end is near. (Thanks Google.) I spent the month before the surgery getting my affairs in order. I frantically attempted to complete house repairs to the best of my (credit card’s) ability. I also put my heavily mortgaged house and my meager retirement account in a ‘living trust,’ and prepared a ‘last will and testament,’ to disburse my worldly possessions (books, three dogs, and credit card debt.) I signed power of attorney that will let one lucky lady (my sister,) pull the plug when it has been determined that a reasonable recovery is unlikely.
My meaning: I completed my bucket list. I decided I’ve seen enough. I’m bored. I’m tired. And yes, I’m depressed. Prior to my surgery, I instructed ma sœur to have me cremated and throw my ashes at Colin Firth’s face, if she could accomplish that task without being arrested, (of course.🙄) “Summon the anesthesiologist!”
Six hours later, (three weeks ago,) I was surprised to find myself awake in a hospital room recovering from surgery. I recall ordering from an extensive menu and being denied all that I chose. *See my last post.
So what did I miss?
Unhinged is the best word to describe what I felt when I emerged from the utopian bliss that accompanied the ignorance foisted upon me by my body.
I missed the curious case of Ivana Trump’s death which occurred at 11 AM on July 14, and came with many benefits for “the Donald.”
- It has been said that Ivana Trump’s 30-year nondisclosure agreement had recently expired. (I cannot confirm the veracity of that.)
- On July 14, she was found at the bottom of a staircase in her home, dead.
- A medical examiner reported blunt impact injuries on her torso, but none to her extremities, neck, or head. He ruled her death an accident.
- Soon thereafter, her body was cremated. Without a body, the cause of death could not be disputed. (I’ve read that she was not cremated. Truth is elusive with this family.)
- A funeral service was held on July 20, followed by the burial of a casket on Trump’s Bedminster golf course in New Jersey.
- Trump’s spawn had been scheduled to be deposed for financial crimes, in New York, on July 21. That was postponed due to the death of their mother.
- On July 29, Trump hosted a golf tournament for top Saudi officials at Bedminster. (Dancing on her grave.)
- The FBI “no knock” search at Mar A Lago was executed on August 8.
- Trump’s deposition was held on August 10, during which he pleaded the 5th amendment 440 times.
- Trump used Ivana’s death as another opportunity to plea for donations. 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
- Using his golf course as a cemetery, even if burying only one body, awards Trump drastically reduced property taxes, bringing that bill down to $1,000, per annum.
- A buried casket would be an excellent place to hide top secret government documents before a Saudi buyer could be found.
- When cremated, ashes are placed in an urn that weighs approximately 10 lbs when full.
- Urns are not typically buried in a casket.
- Ivana was largely silicone based. (I haven’t figured out how that factors in.)
- A casket weighs between 150-250 lbs. Typically 6-8 pallbearers carry a casket. She had ten.
- Why was it so heavy? What is in the casket?
Hmm… My Nancy Drew mind wonders if there was a handoff of Top Secret Classified documents made to the Saudis at Bedminster on August 8th.
Consider this: Trump’s motivation to keep Top Secret Nuclear documents had be to sell them, otherwise he would have destroyed them. Convince me otherwise.
Also, everything related to Trump’s criminal activity, called *BREAKING NEWS, is something we knew about years ago. 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Allen Weisselberg, the former CFO of the Trump Organization, has finally flipped. He pleaded guilty on Thursday for his role in a 15-year-long tax fraud scheme. As part of the deal he has agreed to testify against Trump’s real estate company at trial. That plea deal includes 15 felonies. Read that last sentence again.
Donald, in a panic, frantically searched for his passports and had his Boeing 757 airplane pulled out of the hanger to be restored to airworthiness. 😏
Several members of congress are finally under investigation for their part in the attempted coup. U.S. Representatives who requested a pardon after January 6th:
- Jim Jordan
- Lauren Boebert
- Marjorie Taylor Greene
- Matt Gaetz
- Paul Gosar
- Mo Brooks
- Louie Gohmert
- Scott Perry
Not only did the Secret Service erase text messages from January 5 and 6, after they were requested by oversight officials investigating their response to the Capitol attack, now we’ve learned they knew Trump supporters were targeting Pelosi but failed to pass that information along until hours after riot began.
Russia continues it’s futile attempt to conquer Ukraine. Slava Ukraini!
Ginny Thomas is still living her best life after coordinating said coup.
Clarence Thomas still sucks. Please keep in mind that prior to decimating women’s autonomy and healthcare, he voted to stop the 2000 Florida recount & gave the loser, (George W) the presidency. We have not recovered from the trajectory of horrors that judgment set in place. It was the worst SCOTUS decision to date, and he was just getting warmed up.
I am so happy Mr Rushdie is on the mend. Good news is so rare that we have to embrace it.
I think we’re caught up.
I thought this would be a good way to close today’s post.