This morning we learned the shocking news of the untimely death at age 68, of Congressman Elija Cummings.
Speaking of our commander in thief, his excuse du jour to justify his decision to withdraw troops from Syria, and his part in the slaughter of the Kurds—’Democrats want us to stay in the Middle East forever, guarding other countries’ interests.’ He failed to mention that he simply relocated the troops from Syria, where they were assisting our allies, and containing ISIS, to Saudi Arabia, where they’ll now protect Saudi oil.
POTUS also leaked a letter that he wrote to Turkey’s President Erdogan, somehow thinking it would show— I have no idea. He’s an idiot.
It seems the installed US President has finally crossed a line even with Republicans, who have until now put party before country. With a vote of 354-60, the House opposed his removal of US forces from Syria. The vote was unanimous among Democratic representatives, and among Republicans, garnered 129 votes.
The 60 Republicans who voted in support of the traitor in chief:
Also in the news—
Rudy Giuliani, the incoherent attorney for #45, who suffers from a lack of impulse control, has announced that he will not cooperate with the impeachment inquiry. It looks like no one cares. He is now formally under investigation.
Mike Pence, the Vice President who was cast in his role by convicted felonous traitor Paul Manafort, will never ascend to the throne. He knew and went along with every crime Donny-two-scoops committed. As a final link in the chain he forged in office, he has also announced he will not comply with the impeachment inquiry.
Bill Barr, Attorney General, is first in the long list of potential witnesses who have disregarded congressional subpoenas. He continues witholding evidence from the Mueller investigation. If there is any power in the words written in our constitution, he will be convicted of obstruction of justice before this is over.
Barr and Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, will be among those convicted of witness tampering. Their tactics in that offense have ranged from limiting what witnesses can say, to barring them from testifying entirely.
Nancy Pelosi, House Speaker, announced that the House would not hold a vote on whether or not to proceed with the impeachment inquiry, as one is not required by the constitution. The inquiry has commenced with due haste, since the end of a two-week hiatus on Tuesday,
The Democratic Caucus has questioned several witnesses, and more are scheduled this week, all of whom were warned by White House officials not to testify.
- Fiona Hill, a foreign affairs specialist and former national security official specializing Russian, and European affairs, was ordered not to testify. She was the first White House official to cooperate with the impeachment inquiry, testifying for ten hours on the Ukraine scandal. She detailed corruption and named others in the administration who could offer Congress more information.
- Marie Yovanovitch, former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, received two letters notifying her she was not permitted to testify. She testified for over nine hours.
- George Kent, deputy assistant secretary of state for Europe (note the bow tie), and Eurasia, is scheduled to appear for a closed-door deposition. Kent is a career diplomat at the State Department who served in Ukraine from 2015 to 2018. He was supposed to testify earlier but did not appear due to White House pressure.
“The timing of my resignation was the result of two overriding concerns: the failure, in my view, of the State Department to offer support to Foreign Service employees caught up in the Impeachment Inquiry on Ukraine; and, second, by what appears to be the utilization of our ambassadors overseas to advance domestic political objectives,”
- Laura Cooper, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense who oversees Russia- and Ukraine-related matters at the Pentagon is scheduled to testify on Friday.
- Kurt Volker, former (resigned on 9/27,) special envoy to the Ukraine, was named in the whistleblower complaint. He met with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on 26 July, a day after the phone call that will be prove to be the demise of #45. The whistleblower reported that Volker advised the new Ukrainian President on how to ‘navigate’ dotard’s demands.
- Gordon Sondland, Former European Union Ambassador, is scheduled for a closed-door deposition this week. The White House blocked him from testifying on October 8. Congress is in possession of text messages that show Sondland was aware of efforts to leverage promised US military aid and an in-person meeting with our Dotard in exchange for an investigation into the Bidens. He’s also expected to testify that 45 was behind Giuliano’s efforts in the matter.
- Mark Esper, Defense Secretary, who has been a critic of 45’s decision to remove US troops from Syria, had agreed to cooperate with House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry. He announced a change of heart. Despite a warning from the House of Representatives that a failure to appear would constitute evidence of obstruction of justice, he is choosing to defy the law.
An evacuated US base in Northern Syria was shortly thereafter taken over by Russian forces.
“All roads with you lead to Putin” ~Madam Speaker Nancy Pelosi
Putin is directing every move made by this White House administration.