Last night Don Jr announced he’s opting out of Secret Service protection. Hmm… finally something fresh, and new, and not suspicious at all.
Junior says he wants “privacy.” This just as Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller advises Paul Manafort, he will be indicted. Manafort you recall is Trump’s former campaign manager, and one of the attendees at Don Junior’s meeting with a Russian lawyer last June “to get dirt on Hillary,” the “nothing burger” meeting.
But why should Donny forego the Secret Service? Let’s explore a few possible motivating factors:
- He can’t shred and burn documents with the secret service breathing down his neck.
- He is planning a private meeting with his money in the Cayman Islands and then will hightail it to Russia.
- The Secret Service runs out of money to protect the POTUS and his family on September 30…that’s the same day the GOP votes, yet again, on an ACA healthcare repeal. Does Don suffer a pre-existing condition? — If so, is he considering a move to Canada where the government cares about their citizens? This theory needs work.
- Kellyanne Conway also announced last night she is opting out of Secret Service protection — She and Junior are running off together…to Bowling Green, where they can cohabitate without the prying eyes of their microwave ovens.
- Donny has just seen the new film based on Steven King’s “IT”…and now he’s terrified of the clown in the White House.______________________