What concerns the President of the United States?
Almost 15,000 Migrant Children Now Held At Nearly Full Shelters
Nope, not the 15,000 children who will spend the holidays away from their families, held in immigration prisons by US officials under Trump’s command.
No, not the rapidly increasing rate of the climate crisis, causing more violent storms, fueling wildfires, etc.
Definitely not finding a solution to the American healthcare system he has been determined to destroy.
U.S. Budget Deficit Hits Widest on Record for Month of November
It’s not the record deficit caused by his tax scam for corporate America and the wealthiest 1%.
And it’s not the fact that the stock market has had it’s greatest December market decline since the great depression…
He is concerned with Russian Twitter Bots. Why?
The court of public opinion, at least that of his diehard supporters, is directed by propaganda spread by bots.
Not with this:
His convicted associates:
- Former Campaign Manager, Paul Manafort
- Former Campaign Manager Associate, Kilimnik
- Former Deputy Campaign Manager, Rick Gates,
- Former Deputy Campaign Manager Associate Van der Swaan,
- Former attorney Michael Cohen,
- Former national security adviser Mike Flynn,
- Former National Security Adviser/Coffee-boy George Papadopoulos.
Trump is currently the subject of 17 criminal investigations. His possible crimes:
- Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud
- Conspiracy to Defraud US
- Aiding/Abetting Computer Crimes
- Money Laundering
- Illegal Solicitation of Donations
- Witness Tampering
- Making False Statements
- FARA Crimes
His diehard fan base is all he has left.
2 thoughts on “What Concerns this POTUS?”
C’mon Bob – where is that report!
I know you’re probably waiting for the Dems to take over the House in January, but the sooner this meglomaniac is out of office the better.
LikeLiked by 3 people
It must be coming soon. Trump is more unhinged everyday and more of his people are cooperating.
LikeLiked by 2 people