Don the con – (DISGRACED)FPOTUS’ nickname
He’s nearing the end of his game
Informants are dead
Thanks too, to Jared
DOJ must perfect it’s aim
When you go after the king, you best not miss.
Hundreds of *assets were lost or killed – in the past two years.
*Assets = human intelligence sources working covertly for another country.
Said assets worked for the U.S., in the way Trump works for Putin, the Saudis, Erdoğan… etc.
“This was not a boat accident!” ~Jaws
An FBI review of 15 boxes seized from Mar a Lago, were transferred to the National Archives. It was ascertained they contained 184 documents with the following classified markings:
- 67 Confidential
- 92 Secret
- 25 Top Secret
- Additional docs with HCS (human Intelligence) Control System
- ORCON (originator controlled)
- NOFORN (“no foreign nationals, only US citizens)
- SI – COMINT(communication intelligence, or intercepts) Special Intelligence
- FISA Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
Some of the most sensitive documents had been marred by hand written notes.
Captured, Killed or Compromised: C.I.A. Admits to Losing Dozens of Informants
The following information is taken from the New York Times article (link above.) The paywall prevents no subscribers to read, but I have been told (but not confirmed,) it can be accessed online through any public library.
- In Oct 2021, CIA Counterintelligence sent a top secret cable warning an unusually high number of confidential informants were being killed, captured, or compromised.
- In Jan 2021, Trump stole documents on these kind of informants.
- The CIA admits to losing dozens of informants around the world.
- The DOJ Trump inquiry was fueled, in part, by concern over human intelligence sources.
Classified Material on Human Intelligence Sources Helped Trigger Alarm
The next question— how does the DOJ prosecute when the evidence is so sensitive that no jury should have access to it?￼
Fīat jūstitia ruat cælum
Let justice be done though the heavens fall.
Donald J(ackass)Trump, a foreign spy, a traitor to the United States, appointed three Supreme Court Justices. Perhaps this can be addressed at some point.