Every once in a while it’s nice to reflect on the good things. Today I will attempt to list 10 things in my life that are pleasant.
- My children are all healthy. That wasn’t the case 6 months ago, so I am…beyond any interjection your thesaurus has to offer…I am an intoxicated volcano erupting shimmering bliss that smells pretty good.
- My car runs.
- Aldi sells gummy bears.
- The hydrangea bush I thought I killed is showing signs of life.
- You can buy hair color for $7.95, and sometimes with a $2.00 coupon.
- I’m not as old as I’ll be next year.
- Thanks to Donald Trump cutting the environmental protection agency out of the budget, I’ll soon have waterfront property. (Sorry neighbors, this is about me.)
- It’s spring!
- My unibrow has been contained.
Is that really only 9? Ugh.
10. I’m done writing today’s post—that counts, my blog my rules.
I’m not a Pollyanna. I have to admit my life isn’t perfect, regardless of the impression my list has left you with. For example: today is ‘National Grilled Cheese Day, and I can not participate in the celebrations taking place across the country, due to lactose intolerance. Still, I choose to focus on my list…today.
Let’s see your list.