“The worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself.” ~ Nietzsche
In an effort to prove Friedrich wrong, I have decided to exact my own metamorphosis by befriending myself, and in so doing transform myself from cynical stink bug to thankful praying mantis. In order to achieve this goal, I will list only ten of the uge number of reasons
I am thankful…for Donald Trump:
- His indiscriminate, erratic and often illegal behavior, his lack of experience, his absence of ability, and his deficient mental capacity have inspired me to enter into the next presidential election myself.
- In the past I blamed only myself for my failings, but now I realize I am responsible for nothing.
- I have never declared bankruptcy, so even if I were to file five times, I’d still be one down on Mr Trump.
- There are not 3,500 lawsuits filed against me– ranging from sexual misconduct, to contract disputes- such as failing to pay for goods services…so my problems are not so bad.
- He inspired me to vote early.
- In the past I formed opinions based on research, facts, and personal experiences—once formed, I stood behind my opinions…now not so much.
- I no longer laugh at myself.
- My skin is a color found in nature…I’m considering my options.
- I am not married to Donald Trump- nothing could make me want to be besties with myself more than this.
- I have a soul.
In conclusion, I am well on my way to becoming my own best friend. Thank you again Dung Beatle Trump.
October 25, 2016, Daily Prompt: Transformation~ <a href=”https://dailypost.wordpress.com/prompts/transformation-2/”>Transformation</a>