Radical Christian omniphobe, Vice President Mike H(HeKnew) Pence, whose indictment dodging game plan has been to fly under the radar, is trying a new strategy, which is to call Michael T(TrumpNeverMetHim) Cohen’s scrutinized business relationships a ‘private matter.
That is likely a run on sentence, so I’ll re-phrase it in a different run on sentence:
Robert H(HoldMyBeer)Mueller’s investigation, into Russian interference in the 2016 election, has bled into multiple connected crimes. Michael S(SoScrewed) Cohen, whose style of lawyering is thuggish extortion,
has been busted taking bribes from corporations who have since directly benefited from Donald J(JustKiddingDon’tWannaBePotus)Trump’s policy changes. At the risk of repeating myself, (as if anyone is reading), I’ll only say: banks, Fortune 500 companies, Russian oil, internet, drug companies… I’ll stop there, my thumbs are cramping up.
Back to omniphobe Mike Y(YouCan’tDoThatWithYourUterus)) Pence. He has inadvertently shown his cards, calling for an end the Mueller investigation, by way of suggesting an imposed time limit. I smell fear.
Vice President Mike I(IMightBeGay) Pence, is a hairs breadth from obstructing justice. Who would put themselves at that kind of risk, but a man who hears the clank of the chains of justice closing in on him? Don’t answer that.
“I wear the chain I forged in life, I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it.” Dickens (Re- Pence)
There is no time limit on democracy. A Vice President does not put time limits on investigation of, among others, the President and the Vice President.
Robert C(CloserThanYouThink) Mueller opened his investigation on May 17, 2017… less than a year ago, and the GOP is already itching to shut it down. In that short time, seventy five charges have been filed against nineteen people, five of whom have plead guilty, and four of whom are cooperating with the investigation. Sounds like a waste of time to me.(sarcasm)
Oddly, this is the same GOP that encouraged Ken S (STFU) Starr’s $80million investigation into Bill Clinton for over five years, and all that came of that long and costly investigation was a conviction for lying, (okay it was under oath), about oral sex.
Something is wrong…
After 242 years as a country that prides itself as free, we are entering a dangerous realm of dictatorship, one with Vladimir A(AmericansAreStupid) Putin as the big dick, and Trump… well anyway.
You red cap sporting swamp creatures STILL don’t realize you’ve been played. Wait until you see
- Vlad W(WatchMeNow) Putin’s gas prices this summer. You might thank, the guy who sold you that made in China red cap, Donald Trump, for exiting the Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Your insurance premiums are set to spike every year, thanks to the GOP option to opt out of healthcare insurance.
- Your pre existing conditions, like being born, might exclude you from coverage altogether… unless you are okay with excessively priced insurance that recuses itself from all claims. How many Americans will die because they can not afford medical treatment?
- Need a car loan? Unless you’re as white as Donald I(I’llSignAnythingForCash) Trump’s ass, you’re better off walking, and even the Lilly white will pay higher interest rates.
- Scour the fine print on new mortgages and credit cards, because predatory lending is back baby.
- Like your internet/tv package? That’ll change too.
This will not end well for the GOP.
And in February, GOP Rep Tom Rooney said— the entire Republican staff at the House Intelligence Committee is under investigation by the House Ethics Committee.Don’t worry Mikey, they’re coming for you too. I can see the Forest through the trees, the trees being this administration, and the forest being democracy.